Copyright 2017 Invicta Estate Agents Ltd. Registered address 1 Queens Parade, East Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8AQ. Registered in England 6522726
Invicta Letting Agents are a trading name of Invicta Mortgages Ltd. Registered address 1 Queens Parade, East Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8AQ. Registered in England 4604300
Why choose Invicta Estate Agents to sell your property?At Invicta Estate Agents we pride ourselves on doing things different. We aim to offer you the most pro-active service of any agent, at an extremely competitive commission rate.
We believe that agreeing a sale is only the start of the process and invest time and energy in ensuring a sale goes through to completion.
We specialise on selling homes in Faversham and the surrounding villages.
Our fresh approach and core values are consistently producing successful sales in a tough market.
COMPARE OUR HONEST APPROACH TO THAT OF OTHERS
What we DONíT do
- Inflate the value of your property in order to obtain your instruction.
- Think the job stops when a sale is agreed and pass your file onto another office.
- Take your property on and forget about it.
- Poorly present your property.
- Claim "your property will sell easily", knowing it may prove difficult.
- Make false claims about having buyers waiting to buy your property.
- Rely on computers to match purchasers to your property.
What we DO
- Pro-active all the way through the sales process.
- Ensure your property is presented in the best possible light.
- Honest achievable sales valuations.
- Regular marketing reviews with you.
- Glossy brochures at no additional cost.
- Floor plans on ALL properties.
- Competitive commission rates.
- High profile internet campaigns.
- Talk to potential buyers to promote and match your property to them.
It is more important than ever to choose the right agent-Ensure you choose one you can trust.